Full course description
If word of mouth is 10 times as effective as traditional marketing, then how can you get people to talk about and share your product or service?
Selling Ideas: How to Influence Others, and Get Your Message to Catch On provides applicable steps to make ideas stick. Led by Jonah Berger, author and world-renowned expert on word of mouth and consumer behavior, this course will help you build stickier messages that influence behavior. It also explores how word of mouth marketing can be an affordable vehicle for business growth.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to craft contagious content and leverage social media to make your message catch on. Whether you’re a young entrepreneur, big business executive, or non-profit leader, this course can help you better sell your organization’s ideas.
- Consumer Psychology: Exposure, Perception, Memory
- What Makes Ideas Sticky
- How Social Influence Shapes Behavior
- The Power of Word of Mouth
- Social Networks
Participants Will Learn How To:
- Improve messaging so it sticks with your audience
- Generate more word of mouth
- Get your products, services, and ideas to catch on
- Leverage social media and measure its effectiveness
- Influence and shape behavior more effectively