Leadership in the 21st Century
Ends Apr 1, 2024
Full course description
The attitudes, assumptions, and dynamics of employees in today’s workplace are more varied than perhaps ever before. Today’s successful leaders are those who create positive, productive, and responsive organizational cultures for their people. But with such varied perspectives, what cultural considerations make the most sense for an organization?
Leadership in the 21st Century will teach you how to create an environment where your employees can thrive and step up to meet stretch goals for the organization. Led by some of the world’s most acclaimed professors, including Adam Grant, Sigal Barsade, Katherine Klein, and Nancy Rothbard, the program exposes executives to cutting-edge research on the qualities and behaviors of both successful and unsuccessful work environments and how this research can be applied to practical, real-life workplace situations.
This inspirational program culminates in an understanding of making change for the better and how such change can propel your organization into the future.
- Engaging Hearts and Minds
- Understanding Work Styles and Cultivating Originality
- Purpose-Driven Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Culture Change
Participants will learn how to:
- Better engage your employees
- Foster creativity among individuals and teams
- Identify “givers,” “takers,” and “matchers”
- Lead with purpose
- Create a culture that encourages success