Full course description
FOR REGISTRATION AND ACCESS QUESTIONS:
- Contact Catherine Molony at email@example.com.
People are the most valuable asset of any business, but they are also the most unpredictable and, often, the most difficult to manage. Talent management is a key strategy to the health and growth of successful organizations. Are your managers getting the training they need to make good management decisions?
In Managing and Motivating Talent, award-winning authors and renowned management professors Michael Useem and Peter Cappelli have designed this course to introduce you to the key elements of managing talent and motivating people.
By the end of this course, you’ll have developed the skills you need to start motivating, organizing, and rewarding people in your organization so that you can thrive as a business and as a social organization. Scaling this important learning throughout the organization provides leadership with a consistent framework for cross-divisional talent management.
- Motivation and Reward
- Tasks, Jobs, and Systems of Work
- Making Good and Timely Management Decisions
- Designing and Changing the Organization’s Architecture
Participants will learn how to:
- Engage and motivate employees
- Better manage employee performance and evaluation
- Create incentive and reward systems
- Design jobs for greater performance and effectiveness
- Create an optimal organizational architecture for your company